Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To continue or not to continue, that is the question :)

We're almost done, everybody! Time has definitely been moving fast.

Well, am I going to continue my blog after this term is over? I don't think that I would. I struggle to remember to post to it now, let alone post to it on my own time! Haha, I'm afraid weeks would go by before I remembered to write something. However, I do really like posting on this blog, even though I didn't think I would get into it. I like having a place to just write down whatever is on my mind and I don't have to make sure I have a credible source to go along with my information.

On a side note, I still cannot believe tomorrow's Unit is our last seminar! When the new terms start, it always seems like time could not possibly go any slower. Then after Unit 5, the weeks just fly! I really have enjoyed both classes this term and I am excited to be moving on, as well. I'm pleased with my grades, with my understanding of the material and I'm hoping that my family is, as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment