Holy final paper!
I have been super busy lately, mainly with my grandfather being in the hospital and having to run over there like every day. So, last week when I wanted to work on my final and hopefully have it done by today, definitely did not happen. I was very excited that I had the energy to work on my paper, then instantly got disappointed when I couldn't.
Today, I finally have the time and of course I don't feel good, but I absolutely have to do work on it! Between tomorrow night and Monday afternoon I have NO time to do anything dealing with school. So, I'm kind of nervous about how this paper will turn out since I really haven't given myself a lot of time to really work on it, well, I should say that these family issues have definitely taken a toll on my time. I know once it is done I will feel accomplished and more than likely be very pleased with it, but I just don't feel good enough to work on it right now. Maybe after some excedrine migrane and a bite to eat, I'll be good to go!
Really though, good luck to everybody! This is a big deal and I hope you all do VERY well :)
No use working on your paper when you do not have the energy. Try first thing in the morning if possible? Feel better!
ReplyDelete