During my research, I found a lot of interesting facts about hunger not only in America, but over the world. While I was on a mission to find as much information as I could, many of the websites I found delt with WORLD hunger. As interested/curious as I was, I did not click on the websites, even though I wanted to! Haha :)
I thought it was weird that I found only ONE useful source in our Kaplan Library! That was probably the most shocking thing that I came across, besides the statistics I looked up for something topics in my paper. The source that I found delt with seasonal hunger and I thought that would be a great addition to my paper! Other than that, the sources I found were too lenghty and got too off subject! I just couldn't figure out how to put half of it into my own words :(
BUT all of the shocking research will be found in my paper! I was surprised at how many people suffer from hunger, job loss and poverty. The numbers were just unbelievable to me. I am seriously considering volunteering the next time I can! I would love to help these people out as much as I can because food is such an essential part of our lives and I hate to see people struggle to eat :(
Hello Chelsea I must say it is very sad how many people are starving. I could of swore the U.S was one of the richest countries. Has that changed? I feel as not only a country, but a "world" we waste too much time and money on needless things. It very selfish how we commit this act on a daily basis and "our" people are starving and homeless. It sickens me Chelsea. I feel that the topic you have chosen is great. I am not sure if you have researched hunger for just for the U.S or not maybe you should research and find statistics for people over the world who are actually starving. This way we can get a idea of how many people of our people are out there starving.
ReplyDelete