Well, I guess that past six weeks for me have been both boring and busy!
The only thing that has been a burden has been me being sick, it is starting to get really old. Since I was little, I've always been the sickly one. So, lately, my sinuses (along with everyone else's too, probably) have been seriously messed up because of this weather! Now, I have a come-and-go ear ache that I absolutely cannot stand any longer. I've had numerous things wrongs with me, way worse than an ear ache, but this is the first time it's even happened and it's driving me CRAZY!
I guess that is really all that has been going on. I mean, I don't have kids, my own house or anything like that.... so I don't have the same kinds of worries as many of you have (not to rub it in, just saying. haha!). I guess the next thing in line for me is to get that job I am looking for and get my license. NOW, I know I'm 19 and I should really have both already, but I was always too scared to get my license... well, drive in general. That is why I have waited so long and now I realize it just needs to happen ASAP! Haha :)
Well, good luck on your papers!!
Hi Chelsea,
ReplyDeleteI was among the last in my class to get my driver's license. My mom begged me to take driver's ed when I turned 15 so that I'd be able to go for my license as soon as I turned 16 but I just wasn't ready. I waited and took driver's ed after I turned 16 and got my license about a month before my 17th birthday and I never regretted waiting. I think it's better that you've waited until you were ready instead of going for it before...driving around scared all the time could make for some pretty dangerous situations!
Good luck with driving & finding a job! :)
~Tatum
I only got my driver's license at 16 because I lived 18 miles from my high school in the middle of nowhere. It was not scarey to drive then because there was so little traffic. The roads, however, were hilly and curvy. I drove my Dad's old Buick. It was built like a tank. The biggest danger was not from some other car, just going off a cliff or something. :-)
ReplyDeleteI went through all my kids getting their licenses. We all survived. The thought of my 15 year old granddaughter (soon to be 16) driving here in "snow bird" paradise where everyone is from somewhere else and drives accordingly is pretty scary.
I say take public transportation!
Hello ladies :)
ReplyDeleteI really should've have gotten my license when I was 16ish, because now I've just gotten used to putting it off. I am DEFINITELY going to go get it when this weather gets better, I'm already paranoid enough, I don't need snow on the ground to make me freak out even more ;)
Lol! Professor Feraldi's mention of her father's tank-like Buick made me laugh...My first car was rather tank-like as well. I had an early 80's Ford LTD Crown Victoria...I named her the "Blue Machine"...She roared like a lion due to a rather large hole in the muffler and she leaked oil to the tune of a quart a week...but I loved that car and haven't had one since that was as much fun! :)
ReplyDelete